Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inspiration

 
 
As I was sitting at work the other day, I was thinking about quilts, and colors, patterns, etc. and where I could find some inspiration.  Well, I ended up going home and taking my two puppies to the dog park.  Sitting there, I just happened to look to my left and saw the beautiful tree pictured above and I realized that I was sitting in the world of inspiration. Everywhere I go there is inspiration to be found.  I am lucky enough to live in Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains and the colors, especially in the fall, are just stunning. 

My point of today's post is this: if you are ever at a loss or are just in need of some inspiration, take a walk outside.  It doesn't matter where you live, what season it is, or what time of day.  Inspiration surrounds us everywhere we go.  Sometimes we forget and need a small reminder that we live in a beautiful world.  Today, this beautiful yellow tree reminded me of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment